Wednesday, January 30, 2013

possible heels for Nerea and Kate

Yesterday I went and looked at what heel blocks I had to choose from in Adelaide. I have a limited choice here, but many options elsewhere. I have to either decide on the heels I bought, or venture into interstate/overseas options. Not sure that I am that desperate to do that for the moment.

Here is my chosen heel for Kate:


 It is not quite what I had originally hoped for, but I think it will turn out really well.

These are what I may do for Nerea:                                                                                        



If I were to use them, I would need to have a 10mm platform at the forepart of the shoe. I am not sure if I do want a platform. I would also need to adjust the shape of the heel to make it suit the last. I would be easily able to get a heel that I would rather made, but that involves more money that I do not currently have, so I might do that for post student shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment