Monday, February 11, 2013

out of tafe workshop

My dad is an artist. He has just signed a lease for a workspace for himself. It has a few rooms in it and he has offered one for me to use. The keys arrive this week. I am excited to check it out and hopefully start using it. I find it hard to do shoes work when I am not at Tafe as the break from leaving in the afternoon and coming home takes me out of the mood and I find other activities to do.

Hopefully this new space will allow me to keep working on shoes whenever I want. I need to stay on top of my work and hope I don't break any more bones as I will be missing out on 12 tafe days due to going overseas so the space will be very helpful.

It will also allow me to start setting up for when I am no longer at Tafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment