Tuesday, May 14, 2013

the latest...

I am in week 3 of the final term of Tafe. I am going overseas for 3 of those weeks. When I come home, I will have 4 weeks left, which is 16 days of the tafe workshop.

I have completed 2 shoes so far. 1 was the Rossi project which I do not have nay photos of at the moment. I closed the uppers and they were being factory lasted. I will get them returned to me whilst I am overseas, so I will have to wait until I return to see the finished product!

I have finished my first pair for my rage, Tom. They are oxfords. I made them for my cousin Tom who is getting married in Spain.

I am currently working on Nerea, which I plan to wear to Tom's wedding, so I have 2 days left to finished them!

When I return I need to make 1 more pair to complete my studies, but I hope to be able to make at least 2 more.

No comments:

Post a Comment